Types of contract
CFL offers part-time and full-time contracts based on experience and qualifications. Part-time contracts could be increased according to class demand. There are also prospects for internal promotion to centre co-ordinator.
Types of classes
Morning classes (in-company courses) for adult students and professionals, and afternoon classes for children from the ages of 3 to 18 (1º Infantil to 2º Bachiller) between the hours of 16:00 to 21:00.
Full training is given which includes:
1. Main software programmes used in the company.
2. Review of coursebooks used to cover linguistic programme, and exam preparation: CAMBRIDGE, TOEFL, EOI…
3. Course preparation and class objectives.
4. In-class SKYPE communication activities.
5. Writing class reports for clients.
6. ISO 9001 for quality implementation.
7. Team communication skills.